Tuesday, July 10, 2012

YAI: Allen Achieves His Dreams

1# YAI: Allen Achieves His Dreams.
Advertisements

VDO of YAI: Allen Achieves His Dreams

YAI: Allen Achieves His Dreams Tube. Duration : 2.92 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Speech Pathology Assistant Programs. Allen Cohen moved into YAI's Astoria Residence in 1972, the same year he began working for McGraw-Hill. Since then, his life has changed dramatically, thanks to support from YAI. He's now an advocate for people with developmental disabilities and lives independently in our Supported Living apartments. He's also seen the world with our Camping and Travel program, acting as a role model for other travelers. As Allen says, "I've achieved my dreams." Services from YAI give people the independence necessary to fulfill these dreams.
View Related articles related to Speech Pathology Assistant Programs. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share YAI: Allen Achieves His Dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment