Thursday, July 19, 2012

Life-Changing Heart Surgery, Haitian Teen Lovely Ajuste

1# Life-Changing Heart Surgery, Haitian Teen Lovely Ajuste.
Advertisements

VDO of Life-Changing Heart Surgery, Haitian Teen Lovely Ajuste

After we tend to got the information concerning Pathology Assistant Program ago VDO, we are going to scrutinize the Life-Changing Heart Surgery, Haitian Teen Lovely Ajuste. I urge everybody to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I have come upon Life-Changing Heart Surgery, Haitian Teen Lovely Ajuste. I saw that it was vital for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not want to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. Life-Changing Heart Surgery, Haitian Teen Lovely Ajuste Tube. Duration : 1.45 Mins.

www.einstein.yu.edu - Lovely Ajuste, a Haitian teen diagnosed with a congenital heart defect in the aftermath of the January 2010 earthquakes, talks about how her life has been affected by her poor health and her hopes for a brighter future. Interpreting for Ms. Ajuste is Mahalia Desruisseaux, MD, assistant professor of medicine and of pathology at Einstein. Dr. Desruisseaux helped identify Ms. Ajuste's heart condition while she was in Haiti helping with the relief efforts and spearheaded the drive to bring her to Montefiore Medical Center for reparative surgery with the assistance of Gift of Life International.
View Related articles associated with Pathology Assistant Program. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Life-Changing Heart Surgery, Haitian Teen Lovely Ajuste.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment