Friday, July 6, 2012

WNYC - Asperger's Syndrome: my life growing up and now (first show) part 2

1# WNYC - Asperger's Syndrome: my life growing up and now (first show) part 2. Advertisements

VDO of WNYC - Asperger's Syndrome: my life growing up and now (first show) part 2

WNYC - Asperger's Syndrome: my life growing up and now (first show) part 2 Video Clips. Duration : 9.10 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Speech Pathology Assistant Programs. My name is Emanuel Frowner and I did not know I had Asperger's Syndorme until I was 25. I went to the Seaver and New York Autism Center for Excellence at Mount Sinai in early 2006. I did the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule and my mom did the Autism Diagnostic Interview. My IQ was at least 100. Based on this, I met the Criteria for Asperger's Syndrome. I was a bit surprised at first, but then I thought of it as a blessing in disguise. I have read many books on AS and it made me analyze many aspects of my life. A lot of it was like me (not everything). I have had difficulties mainly because of the lack of understanding from the general public and even "educated" people, never mind people who were down right ignorant. But I have stayed strong and overcame many things so far. It has definitely made me a better person. I joined Adaptations, which is a support group for adults in their 20s and 30s. I have made a few friends and we have done a lot of things together such as going to Knicks games and movies. A reporter, from WNYC, Gregory Warner found out about me through Dr. Evdokia Anagnostou and others from the Seaver Center in early 2006. I have done many interviews with him. Some of my family members have been interviewed by him. I have been interviewed by Gregory Warner on the following dates: Gregory interviewed me on Mon. Dec. 11, 2006. Gregory interviewed Blair, my brother, and me on Sat. Sept. 15, 2007. Gregory interviewed Dr. Anagnostou and me on Mon. Oct. 8 ...
View Related articles related to Speech Pathology Assistant Programs. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share WNYC - Asperger's Syndrome: my life growing up and now (first show) part 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment