Friday, July 20, 2012

Max Using a Straw & Blowing Bubbles!

#The Best Max Using a Straw & Blowing Bubbles!.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Max Using a Straw & Blowing Bubbles!

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i'm happy to present Video on Speech Pathology Programs. i want it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. info that is helpful. along with your friends. Max Using a Straw & Blowing Bubbles!, that I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the read. Max Using a Straw & Blowing Bubbles! Video Clips. Duration : 2.78 Mins.

My (almost) 4 year old son, Max, was diagnosed with Autism in December 2008. One of the many types of therapy he receives is speech therapy. In this video, his SLP Amy is working on getting him to use his lips when he speaks. A big part of this is being able to use a straw and blow a horn. It took a long time for him to even tolerate having anything touch his mouth, let alone be able to use the object for a functional purpose. This is a big win for Max and we are excited about this progress!
these details associated with Speech Pathology Programs. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Max Using a Straw & Blowing Bubbles!.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment