Monday, June 25, 2012

Bilingual Speech Therapy: Choosing the Language of Intervention

1# Bilingual Speech Therapy: Choosing the Language of Intervention.

VDO of Bilingual Speech Therapy: Choosing the Language of Intervention

After we got the information regarding Pathology Assistant Program ago VDO, we will inspect the Bilingual Speech Therapy: Choosing the Language of Intervention. I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have come across Bilingual Speech Therapy: Choosing the Language of Intervention. I saw that it absolutely was necessary for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not need to publish VDO. i'm pleased to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. Bilingual Speech Therapy: Choosing the Language of Intervention Tube. Duration : 2.35 Mins.

Brenda K. Gorman, PH.D.,CCC-SLP, discusses how to determine the language of intervention as well as the benefits and strategies of bilingual intervention. Dr. Gorman is an assistant professor in the College of Health Sciences Speech Pathology and Audiology program at Marquette University where she helps coordinate the Bilingual English/Spanish (BIES) certificate training program. She also serves as the Advisory Clinical Director for Grupo Lingua and Lingua Health. Please subscribe to the Lingua Health YouTube channel to receive updates as new videos are released.
View Related articles associated with Pathology Assistant Program. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Bilingual Speech Therapy: Choosing the Language of Intervention.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment